The more you practice interviewing, the more comfortable and prepared you will be during interviews and the better you will do. Use this innovative online learning tool to help you enhance your interviewing skills and develop an edge over your competition.
Using Perfect Interview will give you practice responding to simulated interview questions either by text or video as you develop your interviewing skills. If you wish to use the video capture option to record and playback your responses, you will need a webcam on your computer.
How does it work?
- Respond to challenging questions asked by an interviewer during an online simulated interview.
- Repeat the questions as often as you like. The more you practice the better you will become at interviewing.
- Learn from examples of how someone else might answer the question.
- If you get stuck, there is a built-in Interview Coach to offer help.
- Record your responses (with the webcam feature on your computer) or just type your answers.
- Playback your recorded responses for immediate feedback as you gain the confidence to look as good as you sound.
- Email your recorded interview to your professor (if required for a class assignment) for grading and advice.
This interviewing tool is provided for the exclusive use by students, faculty, staff, and alumni of Johnson County Community College.
Download easy to follow instructions for using Perfect Interview.
Create your account or log on to get started.