Free OnLine Job/Internship Database
JobLinks is a free job and internship database provided by the Career Development Center for JCCC students, JCCC Alumni, community members and employers. You can search for and apply to jobs or internships by uploading your current resume or develop a new one using Resume Wizard. Created with you in mind, this new site will help you find a job by enabling you to:
- Search for and apply to job and internship opportunities online
- Maintain an online Personal Calendar
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters and other employment related documents
- View and RSVP for career development events
- Much more
- Download easy to follow instructions for using JobLinks (PDF).
- Create your account or log on to get started.
Questions about Jobs or Internships?
Contact LeAnn Cunningham, employment relations/internship coordinator by email or phone at 913-469-3598.