Posting a Job or Internship
JobLinks is a free job posting database provided by the Career Development Center for JCCC students, JCCC Alumni, community members, employers and graduates of the National Academy of Railroad Sciences (NARS). It is designed to advise job seekers of full-time, part-time and internship positions offered by employers. JCCC follows Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines. Created with you in mind, this new site provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs
- Set parameters for your job openings
- Receive e-mail reminders when a student applies for jobs or when a posting is about to expire
- Conduct a search for qualified applicants and review resumes
- Download easy to follow instructions for using JobLinks (PDF).
- Create your account or log on to get started.
- Refer to Recruitment Guidelines for Employers for more information.
Questions about Job or Internship Postings?
Contact LeAnn Cunningham, employment relations/internship coordinator by email or phone at 913-469-3598.