Experience JCCC by Visiting Campus
Daily Campus Tour Information
All tours begin in the JCCC Welcome Center, located in the Virginia Krebs Community Room in the Carlsen Center, 1st floor. Please have a few dates and times in mind when scheduling a tour.
Individualized Campus Tours available by reservation Monday through Friday.Please submit an online tour request at least 48 hours in advance or call 913-469-8500 ext. 3774 to ensure the tour time you are requesting is available.
Your campus visit may include:
- A 30-minute admission information session, which will provide you and your parents an opportunity to ask questions and receive information on the admissions process, academic programs and resources available at JCCC
- A 45-minute campus tour with a current JCCC student
- A meeting with an expert from your academic area of interest (Must be requested at least one week in advance.)
- Allow extra time for parking
- Bring a photo id
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Write down questions you would like to ask faculty and staff
JCCC Visit Contact
To schedule a tour, complete the Campus Tour Request Form. If you have any questions or are requesting a tour within 48 hours please call the CAV Leaders at 913-469-8500, ext. 3774. A CAV Leader will confirm your visit within 48 business hours.
Group Tours are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment. For more information on arranging a group tour, please contact the recruitment coordinator at 913-469-8500, ext. 2304, email Melisa Jimenez or complete the Campus Tour Request Form.