April is Financial Literacy Month. JCCC is celebrating with an event on April 2nd.
Date - Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Time - noon-5 p.m.
Location - GEB 233
Noon-1 p.m. "Wealth Creation - Yes! You can do it!"
- Greg Housel, Community Affairs Specialist with the FDIC will share his personal rags to riches story. The information that he will share will encourage others to reach their dreams.
1-4 p.m. Prizes, Information and More
- Representatives will be available to discuss your financial questions and printed material.
- Pick up give-always, information and answers to questions you may have been researching from these financial experts.
- Use a passport to gather signatures from the seven representing at the tables to be eligible for the entry into drawings for great prizes. You do not need to be present to win.
- Drawings for door prizes will be every half hour! So the sooner you submit your signed passport, the greater your chance of winning the prizes.
4-5 p.m. "Financial Well-being: The Emotional Aspects of Money"
- Mary Ortiz, System Account Services Leader from St. Luke's Health System, will be sharing her knowledge about the unexpected look at the effects of money on our lives and well-being. Information is power.