Academic Calendar Winter 2016
JCCC academic calendar winter 2016 semester dates and deadlines including the start of credit classes and college holidays.
2016 Winter Session Dates and Deadlines
- Winter session schedule of classes becomes available on the web.
- Winter session open enrollment begins. Payment is due at the time of enrollment. Students may enroll in no more than one winter session course.
- Winter session courses become available for students to access online in D2L.
- First day of winter session. Last day to enroll in a winter session course.
- Last day to drop a winter session course and receive a 100 percent refund.
- Last day to drop a winter session course without a withdrawal “W” on the student’s permanent record. Deadline is 11 p.m. for drops completed on the web.
- 23-Jan. 2
- Winter break. College offices closed
- Last day to request a pass/fail grade option or to withdraw with a "W" from a winter session course.
- Last day of winter session.
- Grades entered online by professors by 5 p.m.
- Winter session grades available to students by 5 p.m. on the web.