Spring 2014 Academic Calendar
2014 Spring Semester Dates and Deadlines
- Spring schedule of classes becomes available on the web.
- Spring pre-enrollment begins at 8 a.m. for students who have applied for spring graduation and for specific career program students (excludes Liberal Arts, General Sciences, General Studies, and non-degree seeking students).
- Open enrollment for spring classes begins at 8 a.m.
- Enrollment for spring CNA courses (AVHO 102) begins at 8 a.m.
- New and readmitted students are encouraged to apply by this date to ensure enrollment by the start of the spring semester.
- 23-Jan. 1
- Winter break. College closed.
- Staff on 10-month contract return.
- Staff on 9-month contract return.
- Payment Deadline - 5 p.m.(more)
- Web enrollment reopens at 9 p.m.
- Professional Development Days for faculty.
College offices open.
- All Student Services offices closed from 8-11 a.m.
- Enrollment Reminder: students may not enroll on or after the first day a course begins.
- Credit enrollment for students eligible for the 60+ tuition rate begins at 8 a.m.
- First day of spring credit classes.
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. College closed.
- Last day to drop a full semester course and receive a 100-percent refund.
- Last day to drop a full semester course without a withdrawal "W" on the student's permanent record. Deadline is 11 p.m. for drops completed on the web.
- Application deadline to apply for spring graduation
- Spring Break. Classes not in session. College offices open, Monday through Friday.
- Saturday classes will not meet.
- Sunday classes will not meet.
- Transcripts required from other colleges or schools are due.
- Last day to request a pass/fail grade option or to withdraw with a "W" from a full semester course.
- Summer enrollment see the Summer 2014 Academic Calendar.
- Fall enrollment see the Fall 2014 Academic Calendar.
- Deadline for faculty to submit grade changes for "I" grades assigned in the fall semester.
- Final Exams (schedule pdf)
- Saturday classes end.
- Sunday classes end.
- Last day of spring semester.
- Last day for staff on 9-month contract.
- Grades entered online by professor by 5 p.m.
- Grades available to students by noon on the web.
- Memorial Day Holiday. College closed.
- Last day for staff on 10-month contract.