Spring 2013 Academic Calendar
2013 Spring Semester Dates and Deadlines
- International and Immigrant students should see the International Student Calendar for additional dates and deadlines for I-20 applicants.
- Spring 2013 schedule of classes becomes available on the web.
- Spring pre-enrollment begins at 8 a.m. for students who have applied for spring graduation and for specific career program students (excludes Liberal Arts, General Sciences, General Studies, and non-degree seeking students).
- Open enrollment begins at 8 a.m. for spring 2013 classes.
- Enrollment for spring CNA courses (AVHO 102) begins at 8 a.m.
- New and readmitted students are encouraged to apply by this date to ensure enrollment by the start of the spring semester.
- Winter break. College closed.
- Staff on 10-month contract return.
- Payment Deadline - 5 p.m..(more)
- Staff on 9-month contract return.
- Web enrollment reopens at 12:01 a.m.
- All Student Services offices closed from 8-11 a.m.
- Professional Development Days for faculty.
College offices open.
- Credit enrollment for Brown and Gold members begins at 8 a.m.
- Enrollment Reminder: students may not enroll on or after the first day a course begins
- First day of spring 2013 credit classes.
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. College closed.
- Last day to drop a full semester course and receive a 100-percent refund.
- Last day to drop a full semester course without a withdrawal "W" on the student's permanent record. Deadline is 11 p.m. for drops completed on the Web.
- Application deadline to apply for spring graduation.
- Spring Break. Classes not in session. College offices open, Monday through Friday.
- Saturday classes will not meet.
- Sunday classes will not meet.
- Final deadline for transcripts required from other colleges or schools to be submitted to Admissions.
- Last day to withdraw from a full semester course with a withdrawal "W" on the student's permanent record.
- Last day to request a pass/fail grade option for a full semester course.
- Summer enrollment see the Summer 2013 Academic Calendar.
- Fall enrollment see the Fall 2013 Academic Calendar.
- Deadline for faculty to submit grade changes for "I" grades assigned in the fall semester.
- Final Exams (schedule PDF)
- Saturday classes end.
- Sunday classes end.
- Grades entered online by professors by 5 p.m..
- Last day of spring semester.
- Last day for staff on 9-month contract.
- Grades available to students by noon the web.
- Last day for staff on 10-month contract.
- Memorial Day Holiday. College closed.