Academic Calendar Fall 2014
2014 Fall Semester Dates and Deadlines
Additional dates and deadlines will be added as they become available.
- Fall pre-enrollment begins at 8 a.m. for students who have applied for fall graduation and for specific career program students (excludes Liberal Arts, General Sciences, General Studies, and non-degree seeking students).
- Open enrollment begins at 8 a.m. for fall 2014 classes.
- Enrollment for fall CNA courses (AVHO 102) begins at 8 a.m.
- Staff on 10-month contract return.
- Staff on 9-month contract return.
- Professional Development Days for faculty.
- First day of fall 2014 semester.
- Labor Day holiday. College closed.
- Last day to withdraw from a 16-week course with a withdrawal "W" on student's permanent record.
- Classes not in session. College offices closed.
- Thanksgiving Day holiday. College closed.
- Saturday classes will not meet.
- Sunday classes will not meet.
- Saturday classes end.
- Final exams.
- Sunday classes end.
- Last day of fall semester.
- Last day for staff on 9-month contract.
- Grades entered online by professors by 5 p.m.
- Last day for staff on 10-month contract.
- 24-Jan. 2
- Winter break. College closed.