Bursar (Business Office)
MyFinances is now mobile.
Credit Tuition Payment
- You will need to pay for your credit classes by the tuition deadline to protect your enrollment.
- The bursar's office processes payments and refunds and assists with information about tuition, ID card balances and student account balances.
- Select a payment method referred to in the Pay Tuition links at the right side of this page.
Continuing Education (Non-Credit) Payments
- For address, hours and payment for continuing education classes refer to ways to register and pay for CE classes.
Financial Responsibility - By registering for classes at Johnson County Community College (JCCC), you agree to assume financial responsibility for all charges billed to your student account. For additional information refer to the Student Financial Responsibility Statement.
- Financial Aid Benefits - All students who have a high school diploma or a GED are encouraged to apply for financial aid. The Financial Aid office processes all federally, state or institutionally funded aid. If you have signed your award letter before the payment deadline, your enrollment may be protected. You will need to contact the Financial Aid office.
- Third-Party Sponsorship - Third-Party Billing will hold your classes and bill your employer, the military, educational trust or government agency provided we receive the appropriate authorization by your payment deadline. You will need to contact the Third-Party Billing office.
- Veterans Benefits - The Veterans Services office serves students with assistance through the Post 9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, Reserve Educational Assistance Program, Dependents Educational Assistance and VA Vocational Rehabilitation. You must enroll in classes in an approved program of study and submit appropriate forms. You will need to contact the Veterans Services office.
- Cooperative Programs - The Missouri resident cooperative programs allow Missouri residents to enroll in selected career programs offered through JCCC at resident Missouri tuition rates. Refer to the Missouri Resident Cooperative Programs for requirements, available programs and contact information.
- Foster Child Education Assistance - The eligibility requirements, dates and deadlines are included on the Application for Foster Child Education Assistance (PDF). This form should be completed and submitted to the director of Admissions no later than the payment deadline of the semester in which you plan to enroll. Requirements are in accordance with Senate Bill 85 for children in custody of the Kansas Dept. of Social Rehabilitation Services and in foster care placement. If you meet all of these requirements, you will be eligible to enroll without payment of tuition.