The 2011 National Benchmarking Conference and Best Practices in Higher Education concluded on June 16, 2011.
To view the (PDF) presentations from the speakers, please select from the titles listed below.
- Dreaming vs. Doing: Achieving Successful and Replicable Action Through Assessment. - John Cosgrove, St. Louis Community College
- Using IDEA to Assess Programs for Accreditation and Program Review - Bill Pallett, the IDEA Center
- Using the IPEDS State Data Center for Peer Comparison of Community College Systems - John Milam, Lord Fairfax Community College
- Six Year Tracking of Student Outcomes: Issues and Prospects for Community College Benchmarking - Keith Guerin, Raritan Valley Community College
- One Community College’s Process of Integrating Data Usage in CQI - Bob Mattson, Illinois Valley Community College
- Academic Program Review Made Easy- Tom Hughes, Yavapai College
- Developing Peer Groups For NCCBP Key Performance Indicators - Ron Pennington, St. Charles Community College
- Benchmarking, Accountability, and the Voluntary Framework of Accountability: Tomorrow’s Solution or Just Another IR Office Burden - Kent A. Phillippe
- NILOA: Tracking the Status of Outcomes Assessment in the U.S. - George D. Kuh
- Improving Student Learning: Some things that assessment stewards and institutional researchers should know about benchmarking and about each other - Douglas Eder
- Excel Executive Dashboards: Benchmarking at Your Institution - Patrick M. Rossol-Allison
- Use of NCCBP Data for Accountability and Evidence-Based Decision Making - June Prince, Ouachita Technical College