Tool List for AUTO 125
Introduction to Automotive Shop Practices
- Tool requirements are very minimal for this course.
- They should be in a portable carrying case because tools will not be stored in the lab for this class.
- Tools will not be needed until halfway thru the course.
- Purchase options and recommendations will be discussed in class.
- Other tool purchases may be required to perform specific pre-approved tasks toward the end of the semester.
Example: 201 Piece 1/4", 3/8", & 1/2" Drive Mechanics Tool Set - Part number: 91-988
- 0—150 ft./lbs---1/2” or 3/8” drive
- Click or beam type
- ½” Impact---$75.00 & up---Don’t buy a cheap $20 one—They don’t work!
- Wheel lug nut—Impact Sockets—1/2’ drive
- Milton 777 Male air adaptor
- Large enough to carry all of your tools