Architectural Program Transfer Information

Transfer courses to University of Kansas

JCCC’s architecture transfer program offers three program options that parallel the beginning semesters of KU’s curriculum for a master’s degree in architecture, and bachelor's degrees in architectural engineering and architectural studies.

For more information on the University of Kansas, School of Architecture and Urban Design, call 785-864-4281.

Kansas State University School of Architecture

Kansas State University offers bachelor’s degrees in interior architecture and landscape architecture. Each are five-year programs with the professional accreditation necessary for graduates to become licensed. Students who plan to attend KSU should contact the College of Architecture directly about transfer credit programs, or contact the JCCC architecture program for more information.

JCCC Counseling and Advising