Schedule a Campus Visit and Tour Campus
All tours begin in the JCCC Welcome Center, located in the Virginia Krebs Community Room in the Carlsen Center, 1st floor. Please have a few dates and times in mind when scheduling a tour.
Daily Campus Tour Information
Individualized Campus Tours available by reservation Monday through Friday.Please submit an online tour request at least 48 hours in advance or call 913-469-8500 ext. 4141 to ensure the tour time you are requesting is available.
Your campus visit may include:
- A 30-minute admission information session, which will provide you and your parents an opportunity to ask questions and receive information on the admissions process, academic programs and resources available at JCCC
- A 45-minute campus tour with a current JCCC student
- A meeting with an expert from your academic area of interest (Must be requested at least one week in advance.)
- Allow extra time for parking
- Bring a photo id
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Write down questions you would like to ask faculty and staff
JCCC Visit Contact
To schedule a tour, complete the Campus Tour Request Form. If you have any questions or are requesting a tour within 48 hours please call the CAV Leaders at 913-469-8500, ext. 4141. A CAV Leader will confirm your visit within 48 business hours.
Group Tours are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment. For more information on arranging a group tour, please contact the group tour coordinator at 913-469-8500, ext. 4141, email Robbie Miller or complete the Campus Tour Request Form.