International and Immigrant Student Forms
International Student Admission Application Process
If you have not attended or received a grade at JCCC within two calendar years, you will need to reapply by completing another Immigrant/Non-Immigrant Application for JCCC Admission.
JCCC International Student Forms and Instructions
All forms provided on this page are in Adobe .PDF format. In order to access these forms you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is a free program from Adobe that can be downloaded from their site. If you are unable to access any of these forms, please contact International and Immigrant Student Services at our phone number or email address to request a paper version.
If you have received a letter from our office requesting a particular form, please check below for that form.
Please click on the form you need, Print, Complete, Sign and Return to the second floor of the Student Center in the International and Immigrant Student Services office.
- Affidavit of Room/Board Sponsorship
- Alien's Change of Address Card
- Concurrent F-1 Student Authorization Form for non-JCCC I-20 Students
- Concurrent Enrollment Verification Form for JCCC I-20 Students Enrolling at Other Institutions
- Counselor Recommendation for Optional Practical Training
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Faculty and Counselor Recommendation
- Document Request Form for International Student
- Extension Recommendation for I-20 Student
- Financial Verification
- Homestay Guidelines/Agreement
- Homestay Placement Application for Hosts
- Homestay Placement Application for Students
- Homestay Program, Agreement of Non-Liability
- Kansas High School Graduate or GED Recipient Affidavit
- Request for less than full-time enrollment for a JCCC I-20 student
- Scholarship Application for International Student
- Transfer Verification of 15 Credit Hours Remaining in Degree Program for Prospective F-1 visa
- Transfer Form for Students Requesting I-20 Transfer to JCCC
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Form
- Tuberculosis (TB) X-Ray Form