Enrollment deadline extended
We have extended the enrollment deadline for full semester classes to Jan. 19.
College Now Guidelines for Building Representatives
- In general, serve as the point of contact for their secondary school site.
- Compile a fall, spring, and “year-long” course schedule at the beginning of each academic year.
- Receive and distribute class schedules to classes.
- Inform students of the maximum number of college credits they may earn through the CN program.
- Be the official person at the secondary school site to answer questions that students and parents may have about the program.
- Maintain an inventory of basic JCCC forms
- Receive, distribute, collect, and return textbook order forms.
- Receive, distribute, collect, and return final grade rosters.
- Notify JCCC (Office of Community Outreach for Credit Instruction) of any problems or questions.
- Attend meetings, as needed, to discuss issues, ideas, and suggestions about the CN program.
- Distribute various mailings (instructor letters, JCCC publications, directories, etc.).
- Share information about the Metcalf Bank Scholarship opportunity.