College Now Guidelines for Building Administrators
- Designate instructors with educational qualifications that, at minimum, meet the college’s requirements for teaching approved CN courses within the discipline.
- Assist the college in obtaining essential paperwork from CN faculty, including but not limited to JCCC Course Syllabuses.
- Cooperate with the college in establishing course equivalency and assure that the rigor of instruction, objectives, assignments, testing, and evaluation will be commensurate with that of on-campus classes.
- Provide the college a general description of the faculty evaluation process or procedure used by the secondary school site.
- Assure that students meet the admissions requirements of the college in order to enroll in CN classes.
- Designate one person (typically a counselor) to serve as the CN Building Representative.
- Cooperate with the college in providing professional development opportunities.