Federal Aid Terms and Conditions
You must read and accept these JCCC terms and conditions for your federal student financial aid award.
Once awarded, you must read and accept the following terms and conditions for your financial aid award. You will be provided directions on how to access and complete this process through your MyJCCC portal:
- You authorize Johnson County Community College to pay any institutional charges you have incurred in excess of tuition and course fees.
- You may not receive federal aid from more than one higher education institution at a time.
- Financial Aid and institutional scholarships will not be disbursed (paid) prior to the 30th calendar day of the semester.
- You must be in a financial aid eligible degree and meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards each semester.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 eligible credit hours to be entitled to loan funds and your grant funds will be reduced or removed if you are not enrolled in 12 eligible hours.
- Your financial aid funds will be paid based on the eligible hours you are actually enrolled which apply towards your degree. Late start classes may delay timing of the payment.
- You recognize that any scholarship may impact eligibility for institutional and federal aid programs.
- If you drop classes, this may have an impact on current and future financial aid eligibility and you may owe JCCC.
- You must complete all outstanding requirements before your financial aid disburses.
- Any funds not accepted after 4 weeks will be canceled.