RN Refresher Academy Application Process
The RN Refresher Program has departmental requirements for admission.
1. Apply to JCCC
- Complete and submit a JCCC application for admission. (If you have applied to JCCC within the last two years, you do not need to apply again.) This may be completed online.
- You must apply for credit class, fall 2015. Please apply as a "Liberal Arts" student.
- Official college transcripts must be ordered from where you received your RN degree. RN Refresher students do not need to send other high school or college transcripts. See transcript instructions for the correct procedure.
2. Apply for the RN Refresher Academy
- You must reapply each semester if you were not accepted in a previous semester.
- Spring 2016 application (PDF)
- Spring 2016 schedule (PDF)
Applicants who are invited to accept will have the opportunity to either accept or decline the invitation at that time.