Internal Audit Services
Internal Audit Services provides services to college departments to assist them in achieving their business objectives and serves as an independent appraisal function for management . When auditing a department or function, the primary objectives are to ensure that:
- Assets and records are protected.
- Reliability and integrity of information is intact.
- Resources are being used economically and effectively.
- The college is in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Goals and objectives are being met.
In addition, the Internal Audit Services department provides accounting services for the JCCC Foundation and facilitation services to departments and groups upon request.
Code of Ethics - policy and guidelines concerning conflict of interest, policy review, disclosure, voting and substantial business practices.
Internal Audit Policy - board policy on the role and responsibilities of the department.
Janelle Vogler, Director
913-469-8500 ext. 4574