Using appropriate application of research methods, efficient data management, informative reporting and active incorporation of feedback, we support executive decision making and strategic planning, provide official data to the college community, and support academic and assist administrative departments in their planning and assessment initiatives.
We conduct numerous periodic surveys and studies in areas such as:
- College Now and Career Pathways programs
- Student engagement and satisfaction (CCSSE, SENSE, Noel-Levitz)
- Semester and academic year enrollments
- Follow-up studies of non-returning and transfer students and career program completers
- Student outcomes such as persistence and performance in developmental and all credit courses
- Benchmarking analyses
Those interested in reports of results from these and other research activities should contact the director of Institutional Research.