- Design, planning and administration of new construction and major renovation/remodeling projects
- Campus landscaping
- Facility design standards for the campus
- Coordination of the budgeting and capital planning process and all related aspects
- Design approvals for furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Planning and management of exterior and interior campus signage
The department also facilitates the evolution and adaptation of the Campus Master Plan in addition to landscape planning and development.
Within the department, Interior Services is responsible for development and assistance in the master planning, management and product maintenance of interior spaces, finishes, fixtures, and equipment.