Knight Watch - Evening/Weekend Administrators
Evening/Weekend Administrator Fall & Spring Hours
- Monday through Friday, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 8-10 a.m.
Evening/Weekend Administrator Summer Hours
- Monday through Thursday, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
To reach the evening/weekend administrator:
- Call the office at 913-469-2510. An administrative assistant will be available if the administrator is not in the office.
- After 5 p.m. and on Saturdays, call the administrator directly at 913-469-3993.
- As always, in an emergency call JCCC Campus Police directly at ext. 4111 or 913-469-2500.
Evening/Weekend Administrator Schedule
Based in LIB 353A, the evening/weekend administrator works with faculty and students to coordinate and resolve issues such as
- notifying students when a professor can't make it to campus (for those professors who are unable to call their assistant dean).
- at the beginning of the semester, helping students find where a class is meeting, especially when the class is either unscheduled or the published room has changed.
- speaking with a student, parent or community member who has a question or issue.
- referring students for assistance when they need help.
- helping notify the campus community that severe weather is imminent.
You can also stop by the office (LIB 353A) to pick up a copy of a form or to do some light copying for your evening/weekend class.