Access Services Hours and Contact Information
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Student Success Center, second floor, Student Center
913-469-3885 - TTY
Email Access Services
Access advisers meet with you to determine and monitor appropriate classroom and program accommodations. Advisers also serve as a resource for the JCCC community regarding disability and accommodation issues.
- Holly Dressler, program facilitator and advisor, Student Center 235, extension 3974, email
- Carla Dodge, advisor, Student Center 227, extension 4248, email
- Karen Miller, advisor, Student Center 223, extension 3340, email
Access Supervisor and Support Staff
The Access supervisor and support staff members coordinate the accommodations that are provided to students, staff, and faculty with disabilities including but not limited to notetakers, tutors, and interpreters.
- Janna Willnauer, supervisor, Student Center 246, extension 3159, email
- Pam Huckleberry, administrative assistant and audio book coordinator, Student Center 201, extension 3521, TTY (913) 469-3885, email
- Harold Asner, scheduling assistant and tutors, COM 308, extension 2929, email
Tutors may be contacted at extension 2929.
- Jenny Mahieu, scheduling assistant and interpreters, Student Center 226, extension 3234, email
Page/Text/Voice: (816) 507-0696 or email@example.com
Interpreters may be contacted at extension 3234.
- Valerie Mann, adjunct professor, notetaker coordinator, extension 3319, email Valerie Mann or Notetakers.
Transition Program Coordinator
The TIPS coordinator facilitates the "Transition Into Post-Secondary Studies" program for high school seniors.
- Charlotte Walker, TIPS coordinator, COM 301, extension 5197, email.
Rick Moehring, Dean of Learner Engagement
COM 100B, extension 3318