Winter Session Online Credit Classes
Make progress toward your degree over winter break. 1 course. 4 weeks. 3 credits. All online.
Classes start December 14, 2015 and end January 9, 2016.
- Due to the condensed time frame and fast-paced nature of Winter Session classes, we recommend you enroll in only one Winter Session course.
- If your fall course load exceeds 18 credit hours, you may need to complete an overload form. Contact the Student Success Center for assistance.
Choose one of these JCCC online courses:
BIOL 130 - Environmental Science [textbooks]
ECON 230 - Economics I [textbooks]
GEOS 140 - Physical Geography [textbooks]
HIST 141 - U.S. History Since 1877 [textbooks]
JOUR 120 - Mass Media and Society [textbooks]
PSYC 130 - Introduction to Psychology [textbooks]
Payment is due at the time you enroll. Winter Session is not eligible for federal aid.
You are financially responsible for the charges for these courses. A hold will be placed on your account until you take care of this obligation. If you drop the class during the stated refund periods (through December 16, 2015 for the 2015-16 Winter Session), your charges for that course will be reversed.
Winter Session Calendar 2015-2016
- Courses available for student review.
- Winter Session begins.
- Last day to drop a winter session course with 100% refund.
- Last day to drop a winter session course without a withdrawal "W" on the students permanent record.
- Dec. 24-Jan. 1
- Winter Break. All JCCC offices closed.
- Last day to request a pass/fail grade option or to withdraw with a "W" from a winter session course.
- Last day of Winter Session classes.
- Winter Session grades available to students.