Skip to main content

On or before October 15:

  • Send in your official high school or GED transcript (This is only needed if you have completed fewer than six (6) college credits.)
  • Send in your official college transcript if applicable. If JCCC is the only college you have attended, you don't need to do anything.

    Send these to:
    Office of Admissions
    Johnson County Community College
    12345 College Blvd.
    Overland Park, KS 66210 
The application deadline has passed. Applications for the next class will be available in July.
**BIOL 144 Human Anatomy and Physiology 5
ENGL 121 Composition I 3
^ Humanities/Art elective 3
^ Social Science/Economics elective 3

*All courses must be completed with a grade of C or higher.

**Fall 2021 students must complete BIOL 144 prior to applying to the program.

^See all AAS General Education Electives.

Students must have a JCCC cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.

You are responsible for making sure that all transfer credit is posted to your transcript as equivalent to JCCC courses required or to see a Counselor about the possibility of obtaining a course substitution by Feb. 1.

It is not necessary to send JCCC transcripts.

It is only necessary to request transcripts from previous colleges if there is transfer work to apply to the NDT program.

It is not necessary to request transcripts from previous colleges if JCCC already has them on file. Please contact Admissions if you have any questions. Hand carried, faxed or copies issued to students will NOT be accepted.

An official copy of your high school transcript or GED is required by the NDT program.

You can earn an extra point in ranking by submitting a copy of your CNA, EMT or Pharmacy Tech card with your application.

You can earn extra points with a confirmed certificate or degree from a regionally accredited college or university. (1 point for certificate; 2 points for associate degree or higher)

You will earn a point for each prerequisite class completed prior to submitting your application.