Networking & Security
Gain a foundation for computer and networking certification at JCCC.
The A+ Certification class leads you through hardware and software installation and troubleshooting. This hands-on, in-depth course prepares you for the A+ Certification exam from CompTIA. We include an exam voucher and a full PC troubleshooting repair kit for use during and after class. Test vouchers can be used at the Regnier Testing Center.
You can follow the A+ class with the Network+ class. This class takes the introductory networking skills in the A+ class to the next level with server installations, hands-on work with network cabling and theory underlying computer networks. As with the A+ class, we include a voucher for the Network+ exam from CompTIA.
Next, ramp up your skills as you learn about Cisco routers, switches, and other networking devices in our CCENT and CCNA classes.
You can also learn how to protect against cyber threats to data, hardware and software with our Information Security classes.
- A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
- CCENT ICND1
- CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2
- Cyber Security Certificate
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Review and Test Prep
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Review and Test Prep
- Information Security Essentials
- Introduction to Hacking, Defense and Response
- Security Architecture and Design
- Security+ Review and Test Prep
JCCC also offers online learning courses in computer technology.
To learn more about our customized contract training options for your organization, contact us today.