Certified in Production & Inventory Management
JCCC, in partnership with APICS Kansas City chapter, offers CPIM exam review courses to prepare you for certification and gain knowledge to help you and your company excel.
The CPIM certification program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company's global operations.
The APICS CPIM designation helps you:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization and enhance your credibility at all levels internally and externally.
- Acquire the tools you need to effectively manage global supply chain activities and gain knowledge to apply principles ERP software to cover various critical functions.
- Focus on driving customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services.
- Create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology and corporate-wide communication.
CPIM education is ideal if you have two or more years of experience in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
- Strategic Management of Resources
Read a complete description (PDF) of the CPIM and the individual modules.
New CPIM Series begins March 15.
Earn the CPIM Designation
You must pass an exam for each module to earn the CPIM designation. Exams are ordered separately and cost $190 per module (APICS Member) or $290 (Non-Member). Membership ($200 annual fee) and exam credits can be purchased through APICS-Kansas City Chapter. Exams can be taken in the Pearson Vue Testing Center at JCCC.
You’ll need the ID number to register for your exams. Create a user profile with APICS CPIM to obtain APICS ID number.