Lead, follow or get out of the way. On second thought, why not just go ahead and lead by taking JCCC’s leadership classes?
Great leadership is at the heart of every successful organization. And developing your own leadership skills can lead to greater opportunities for career advancement. Improve your productivity, get organized and manage stress to maximize peak performance on the job.
Certificate & Program
Topic areas include coaching, resolving conflict, leading change, delegating and more.
And if you're looking for recertification hours toward your SPHR or PHR, many of these courses have been approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for 3.5 hours.
Search our class search to see what courses are coming up:
- Addressing Poor Performance
- Building & Sustaining Trust
- Coaching for Peak Performance
- Communicating for Leadership Success
- Confusion to Clarity: How Millennial Perspective on Work/Life Balance will Change Your Organization
- Creating a Service Culture: The Service Leader's Role
- Delegating with Purpose
- Developing Yourself & Others
- Driving Change
- Effective Supervisory Skills
- Getting it Right: Finding Work that You LOVE!
- Grant Writing Finally Made Easy
- Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Juggling on a Tightrope: Strategies to Deal with Your Wild and Crazy Work Responsibilities
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer
- Your Company FBI: Interview Skills and Internal Investigations
Download our brochure — PDF
JCCC also offers online learning courses in leadership.