Business Office Technology
Administrative professionals who possess not just necessary but superior skills create the most effective and efficient office environments. The success of any business venture depends on the associates and assistants who transform thoughts into reality.
JCCC’s program is designed for those seeking entry-level positions in the medical, legal, or business fields. Classes include computer software office applications, keyboarding, office procedures, records management, medical/legal terminology, and more.
Job Prospects for Administrative Assistants
The U.S. Department of Labor compiles statistics on the careers involving administrative support. You'll find information specifically related to careers in Kansas, including salary information and the job prospects.
- Secretaries and Administrative Assistants (except, executive, medical and legal)
- Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Legal Secretaries
- Medical Secretaries
- Office and Administrative Support workers (all other)
- Gainful Employment Data - Administrative Support Specialist
- Gainful Employment Data - Legal Administrative Assistant
- Gainful Employment Data - Medical Office Assistant
- Gainful Employment Data - Office Careers