Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. Enhance your project management knowledge with your choice of individual classes or an entire certificate.
Course content is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the industry standard for the Project Management profession. Classes are eligible for professional development units (PDUs) to meet the continuing education requirements needed by PMI credential holders. The Project Management Certificate classes are taught by certified PMP® instructors.
- Effective Communication for Project Managers
- Effective Project Scheduling & Control
- Estimating & Managing Project Costs
- Gathering, Analyzing and Communicating Requirements
- Project Fundamentals
- PMI-PBA® Test Prep
- Project Leadership & Team Motivation
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Workshop
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
PMP, PMI-PBA and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
JCCC also offers online learning courses in computer technology.
To learn more about our customized contract training options for your organization, contact us today.