Project Management Certificate
The Project Management Certificate is built on the core processes defined by the Project Management Institute, with emphasis on the people skills and real-world practices required to successfully manage projects on time, on budget, and within scope.
Course content is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the industry standard for the Project Management profession. Classes are eligible for professional development units (PDUs) to meet the continuing education requirements needed by PMI credential holders. The Project Management Certificate classes are taught by certified PMP® instructors. Complete all classes within one year and receive the Project Management Certificate.
See individual classes for detailed descriptions, outlines and online enrollment.
Note: We suggest taking Project Management Essentials first.
- Project Management Essentials
- Effective Communication for Project Managers
- Effective Project Scheduling and Control
- Estimating and Managing Project Costs
- Gathering, Analyzing and Communicating Requirements
- Project Leadership and Team Motivation
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
For more information on PMI certification requirements visit the certification page.