JCCC offers all the courses you need to become an approved mediator in the state of Kansas, as well as courses for existing mediators.
Complete the following steps:
- Download and review the Kansas Supreme Court Mediator Application for Approval (PDF).
- Register for the Principles of Core Mediation course.
We offer all of the courses required to become a Kansas state-approved mediator.
- Principles of Core Mediation: How to Settle Disputes
- Core Mediation Practicum (By Appointment)
- Civil Mediation Training
- Civil Mediation Practicum (By Appointment)
- Domestic Relations Mediation Training
We also offer courses designed for existing mediators to obtain required CMEs.
Download our brochure. (PDF)