Prepare to earn your PHR or SPHR designation by participating in the intense HRCP Program. The curriculum covers the HRCI Body of Knowledge and includes application exercises to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
Who Should Enroll in This Course?
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking PHR or SPHR certification. Individuals may sit for the exam if they meet these requirements.
The exam is given by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) and is separate from this course.
Why Enroll in This Course?
As part of your course, you will receive the HRCP Program. Comprised of comprehensive learning manuals and advanced online resources, these materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the PHR/SPHR exam.
By attending our course, you'll benefit from:
- An experienced, certified instructor who explains the concepts and applies them to your industry
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
The HRCP Program includes six modules covering the HRCI Body of Knowledge. You will cover everything you need to prepare for the PHR or SPHR exam.
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management