JCCC maintains over 200 transfer guides with various four-year university partners. A transfer guide is a resource for you to efficiently map out your academic plan.
These guides include course equivalents and general program, transfer and departmental contact information. We update these annually, however we urge you to also check university websites for the most recent transfer information.
We STRONGLY encourage you to meet with a JCCC counselor and an advisor from the respective university. JCCC provides opportunities for you to meet with advisors from four-year universities in the JCCC counseling center.
If you're planning to transfer to a four-year university you should:
- Start the transfer process early and plan ahead
- Be aware of specific GPA and admission requirements for different universities and programs
- Research important dates including application and scholarship deadlines
- Understand specific transfer policies such as how transfer GPA works and Pass/Fail policies
- Meet with a JCCC counselor for more help and information