Academic Program Review, Planning and Development
Goals of Program Review
At Johnson County Community College, Academic Program Review, Planning and Development allows program faculty and staff to lead a purposeful and continuous cycle of improvement through two related processes: Comprehensive Academic Program Review and Annual Planning and Development. Both the comprehensive and annual processes are integral parts of an overall institutional evaluation, planning and development process with the following goals to:
- Ensure that academic programs remain focused on student success and serving the needs of the community;
- Increase coherence of academic program development and innovation;
- Enhance the quality of academic programs by assessing program strengths and challenges;
- Align academic program needs and campus priorities with the planning and budget process; and
- Ensure that program priorities are consistent with the college's mission and strategic plan.
Link Information for Xitracs
Xitracs video Tutorial
For program managers (deans, chairs, coordinators):
For faculty members who have been given authorization by their program manager. Once inside the portal, click on the CAS signon at the bottom of the screen. This will permit you to use your JCCC username and password to enter Xitracs and view your program.