Academic Technology Services
The mission of Academic Technology Services (ATS) is to promote and support the use of technology by students, faculty and staff at Johnson County Community College.
- Facilitates a centralized end-user support desk for all Information Services systems and applications.
- Supports and maximizes the use of technology by students, faculty and staff.
- Supports instruction by providing distance learning software and hardware tools.
- Manages and supports computer laboratories and media classrooms.
- Manages and supports the use of host computer systems used by students and faculty for instruction and research.
- Provides student technical support for academic systems.
Scope of Services
- Centralized Help Desk number and services
- Emergency classroom technical support
- Student technical support
- Academic office technology support
- Software problems
- Hardware problems
- Server support
- ITP support
- Classroom and student support
- Lab assistant support
Director, Academic Technology Services