Document Services is a full-service document preparation, production and distribution service department located on campus.
We are here to support you, the faculty and staff of Johnson County Community College, by providing you with quality educational materials and publications in a timely, courteous manner.
The copy and digital duplication team specializes in quick turnaround time on short-run documents. Standard black and white, collated sets can be easily and efficiently produced.
The press and bindery team consists of highly skilled operators trained in offset printing. They can produce a wide variety of materials ranging from business cards to posters. They are also able to provide a variety of finishing options for any job.
Together, our aim is to provide timely and economical methods of producing your documents, while maintaining a professional standard of excellence and ensuring your satisfaction.
Also In This Section
- Access Control Office
- Accounts Payable
- Audit and Advisory Services
- Business Services
- Campus Connections
- Campus Services
- Document Services
- Educational Technology Center
- Facility Planning
- Financial Services
- Grants Leadership and Development
- Housekeeping & Custodial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Services
- Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Interior Services
- Maintenance & Grounds
- Marketing Communications
- Postal Services
- Procurement Services
- Staff & Organizational Development
- Student Success and Engagement
- Transportation Department
- Video Services
- Institutional Program and Area Review Process