How to Join Campus Connections
Membership in Campus Connections is open to all new and current faculty, staff and employees of the college as well retirees, offering networking opportunities.
Membership offers employees instant access to a valuable network of resources, opportunities for the college, community involvement and social networking. It is a means to develop a sense of belonging and support.
- Facilitate professional and personal growth and development.
- Be an information resource for the college.
- Host the annual auction to generate funds for the Campus Connections scholarship.
- Provide a variety of opportunities to represent JCCC in the community.
Any employee of Johnson County Community College may become a member of Campus Connections
Our annual dues are $7 and help us with administrative costs. This minimal amount helps us to manage some of the following events we offer on campus.
- Coffee breaks
- Professional Development
- Silent Auction (funds the student scholarship fund)
- Bake sale (supports Veteran students)
- Guest speakers (past topics include genealogy, self-defense and chiropractic health)
- Harvesters projects
- School Supply Drives